We are sure you will love your Little Noa products but if you need a different size, or it’s not what you expected or you have simply changed your mind, we are happy for you to return it for a refund, credit or exchange. We offer 14 day return or exchange on all full priced and promotional items. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on final clearance items. If you have an issue with your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will gladly accept a return or exchange for a full priced item and promotional items subject to the following conditions being met:
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags attached.
- The product is in a re-saleable condition.
- Final clearance item(s) are not eligible for a refund, credit or exchange.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Postage costs are non-refundable.
Although we hope you love your order, we understand that there may be times when you need to return items. To do so, simply follow the instructions below:
- Please email email@example.com.
- Include your Order Number (can be found in your order confirmation email), items you wish to return and information on why you would like to return or exchange.
- We will endeavour to respond to your email within 1 business day and provide you with a returns summary and a returns form to include on the package with the return address. Please include your original picking slip with your returning items. We suggest using a trackable service when you send your items back to us.
- When we receive the items back, we will do a quality check and then process the return, exchange or credit. Please allow 5-10 business days for this process to be completed, once it arrives back to our fulfilment centre.
- You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund, exchange or credit when it is finalised.
Please note that any items refunded will be returned to the original payment method used for your purchase. If you have opted for an exchange, we will send out the alternative size to the agreed address.
We are happy for you to return your item(s), but unfortunately we are unable to cover the costs of the shipping and handling charges.
We recommend sending via a trackable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage, until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed. Unfortunately, if the package does not reach us safely we will be unable to complete the refund.
If an item is faulty, please follow the instructions outlined in the section below.
If you have received a gift from Little Noa that doesn't make you happy, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss options for exchanging the item. The exchange criteria will need to be met as outlined in our returns section above. Please note that we will need to keep the ‘gift giver’ informed.
No problem - we are still happy to accept a return or exchange, as paying using a ‘buy now pay later’ method is the same as paying with a credit card or gift card. You are eligible for either a refund or exchange.
- Exchanges are processed within 14 days of purchase. Afterpay or Zip Pay payment schedule will be adjusted if there is a variance.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days of purchase. Afterpay or Zip Pay will complete a full refund of payments once our customer service has received the garment(s).
- We do not offer credits
Please see the ‘Buy now pay later’ policy section for further information on the interest free payment options click here.
We're so sorry if an item you received is not correct or in perfect condition - we take great pride in our craftsmanship. Please email us with photos and a description of the fault at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
With any item that is faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, which may include replacing the item if the stock is available, or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back.